What's a girl to do with old cereal? Add marshmallows!
But Andrea! Doesn't Franken Berry already have marshmallows?
Yes. I fail to see the problem here.
I'm sold! How do I make these delightful confections?
The same way you make Rice Krispies Treats.
- Melt half a stick a butter in a big pot.
- Dump a whole bag of mini marshmallows into the pot.
- Stir until all marshmallows have melted into a blob of fluff-like goodness.
- Stir in cereal until desired cereal-to-marshmallow ratio is reached. I prefer my treats on the goopier side.
- Pour into a greased pan and let cool.
I'm tempted to go out and buy the most not-fun cereal I can find and make marshmallow treats with it. Let's be honest, it'd be the only way to get me to eat bran flakes voluntarily.